Andrew and I have both been very busy with work lately (this
is my busy week at work). But this has not stopped me from constantly thinking
about what we need to do to get on “the waiting list”. We have completed
everything that our agency has sent us for the home study thus far, the
reference forms and the medical forms. I have been getting a little impatient,
so I finally emailed her asking for more paper work that needs complete.
We have started to play around with the profile we need to
create. The profile will be the expecting parent’s first impression of Andrew
and I, so needless to say, it needs to be perfect. Creating our profile is very
fun, we want it show off who we are and highlight our personality. We will
attach pictures and include information of ourselves, our home, pets and family/friends
in a pleasantly, aesthetic way. We are hoping that by viewing our profile, the
expecting parent(s) will want to meet us and hopefully choose us to raise their
baby.
So there is really nothing new going on…just waiting (impatiently).
No comments:
Post a Comment